Increase winning participation
Transform the way clubs record data, manage payments and retain membership. Demonstrate impact, build team spirit and create active communities.
Support, Manage, Achieve with Groop
Please contact us or call 01249 691487 to discuss your requirements
- Don’t spend hours on spreadsheets and paper files, access your records securely
- No more lost emails or letters, communicate easily using Groopchat – chat, share, ‘like’, connect
- Save time on manual data analysis, get insights that allow you to plan, monitor, report and evidence your impact
- Take the worry out of data security and GDPR, our platform keeps data secure and protected
- Collect your money faster and efficiently - use GroopPay to manage payments and subscriptions
- Everyone and everything 'on the same screen'! Securely accessible anytime, anywhere
We understand the value of active communities and the positive impact sport and recreation has on people’s wellbeing. We want everyone to experience the benefits of physical activity, no one should be left out.
We have designed our sports management platform from the ground up; combining grassroots and strategic sport sector knowledge with technical expertise.
Our hierarchical structure brings the added value of enabling insight reporting across all levels of sport participation, including National Governing Bodies, leagues, and local community clubs.
We provide robust data compliance – Groop is GDPR ready – and can support you to achieve governance and safeguarding standards. You will be able to focus on what’s important; running your sports leagues, clubs and teams and impacting the lives of your members.
Some of the sport organisations we’ve Grooped
Why sport organisations love Groop
Using Groop means our Thursday football runs smoothly. Recently our key organiser was injured and has been unable to play, but because Groop records all our members, it allows us to communicate with our members for their availability and record their subs.”
John Clark | Thursday Footie
It’s very flexible; I can add on fundamental elements and I’m impressed with how I can use the functionality (such as Groups and Tags) to manage the membership data in a way that suits our needs.”
Niki Heverin | Ballycastle Tennis Club