Manage and evidence community provision
The public sector can increase, engage and develop community groups to drive efficient and effective services and evidence collective impact.
Support, Manage, Achieve with Groop
Please contact us or call 01249 691487 to discuss your requirements
- Don’t spend hours on spreadsheets and paper files, access your records securely
- No more lost emails or letters, communicate easily using Groopchat – chat, share, ‘like’, connect
- Save time on manual data analysis, get insights that allow you to plan, monitor, report and evidence your impact
- Take the worry out of data security and GDPR, our platform keeps data secure and protected
- Collect your money faster and efficiently - use GroopPay to manage payments and subscriptions
- Everyone and everything 'on the same screen'! Securely accessible anytime, anywhere
Groop provides an easy to use public sector organisation or local authority management platform, which enables local authorities to capture the work of in-house programmes and of the community groups, clubs and teams they support and fund.
We have designed our platform from the ground up; combining grassroots and strategic local authority knowledge with technical expertise for council staff and community group staff, including volunteers, to use on a day to day basis.
Groop brings added value through our hierarchical structure, enabling public sector and local authorities across departments and individual groups to measure their impact using outcome reporting and analytical insights.
We provide robust data compliance – Groop is GDPR ready – and can support you to achieve governance and safeguarding standards. so you can focus on what’s important; supporting and engaging with your local communities.