Strengthening charity infrastructure
Engage with your whole network – volunteers, membership and beneficiaries. Demonstrate positive outcomes and deliver meaningful impact.
Support, Manage, Achieve with Groop
Please contact us or call 01249 691487 to discuss your requirements
- Don’t spend hours on spreadsheets and paper files, access your records securely
- No more lost emails or letters, communicate easily using Groopchat – chat, share, ‘like’, connect
- Save time on manual data analysis, get insights that allow you to plan, monitor, report and evidence your impact
- Take the worry out of data security and GDPR, our platform keeps data secure and protected
- Collect your money faster and efficiently - use GroopPay to manage payments and subscriptions
- Everyone and everything 'on the same screen'! Securely accessible anytime, anywhere
We understand the importance of a safe, strong and compliant digital infrastructure to support the growth and development of charity organisations. We designed and built our charity management platform from the ground up; combining grassroots and strategic charity sector knowledge with technical expertise.
Groop enables you to record your service delivery and communicate with participants, staff and volunteers within a safe environment and provides reports to measure your impact and achieve your charity’s goals.
Manage your data, communications, people and governance easily across your charity delivery structure and volunteer network, so you can focus on what’s important; growing your charity and making a difference to communities.
Some of the charities we’ve Grooped
Why charities love Groop
It’s most impressive that the end result is what we wanted it to be. We now offer a system for our coordinators that ticks all the boxes!”
Rebecca Kennelly | Royal Voluntary Service
The system is great and getting better, it’s fantastic that we’ve been able to work directly with Groop to develop and grow the platform. Everything’s in one place and it’s accessible wherever we are, we use it on our phones and iPads and login to computers at various venues.”
Sarah Grayer | Space Youth Project
We’ve been able to provide our board of trustees with a breakdown of service users by postcode, gender and age groups. We’re also using the software to capture our wider network of stakeholders: from funders, VIP’s, marketing contacts to local trades people that we use for premises maintenance.”
Annalisa Solla | GL11 Community Hub